• Returns must fulfill ALL the return eligibility listed below and be approved by Kid2Youth Singapore. Please contact our customer service team by emailing us at email@example.com for matters relating to returns.
1. All in-stock items (customized items not included) be returned within 7 days upon delivery only.
2. Items must be returned in the original packaging (including product being disassembled for self setup) and in like new condition (no stain/scratch etc).
3. To upgrade to equivalent value or higher-value product.
4. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for the product that has been delivered, on top of the difference for the new product. (I.e. Product A that is unsatisfactory is $100, Product B that will be upgraded to is $150, then the total payment required will be $70; $100 x 20% + $50 top up difference between products.)
5. Items that are not returnable includes customized items.
6a. For changing to a lower value product, a 20% restocking fee will be charged for the product that has been delivered. (I.e. Product A that is unsatisfactory is $100, Product B that will be downgraded to is $90, then total payment required will be $10; price of product B – ($100 x 80%).
6b. In the event that the total payment stated in (6a) is a negative value, no money will be refunded.
• In the event where the item has not be shipped out yet, the customer will have to bear a 7% cancellation fee. (i.e. Total payment for item is $100.00, Refund will be $93.00)
• All refunds will be initiated within 14 working days through the same payment mode used.
For Defective Items
• Please contact us within 3 days upon delivery by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any product is defective.
• Kid2Youth Singapore reserves the right to send replacement parts to make the item complete.