The terms & conditions set out on our website includes those on the ‘Shipping‘ and ‘Warranty‘ pages. By using our website and services, you agree to be bounded by the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Making a purchase – Ordering
• Browse through our website and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
• For new customers, an account can be created when checking out.
• For existing customers, please login to your account when prompted in the checkout page.
• We accept Debit/Credit card payment via third party payment gateway. If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake on our end.
Making a purchase – Confirmation of order
• When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us.
• We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason.
• In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
• All items remain the property of Kid2Youth.com.sg until paid in full.
• All items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing.
• All items are subject to availability. In the eventuality of an item becoming out of stock, we will advise you of the new delivery time and you will be offered the option of an alternative or a refund.
Correcting your order
• You are able to correct on your order up to the point at which you click on submit or make payment on the final page of our ordering process.
Acknowledgment and acceptance of your order
• Once you placed an order on our website, our system will automatically notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order.
Payment, pricing, promotions & discount coupons
• Payment will be done via third party payment gateway.
• All promotions are subject to availability.
• Discount coupons are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
• Kid2Youth.com.sg reserves the right to change or end any promotions without prior notice.
• Some of our products may be placed under pre-order status while it is being restock.
• The ‘Estimated stock arrival date’ is the expected date where the shipment arrives at our warehouse, it does not mean the actual delivery date.
• The delivery will take another 3 to 7 business days (excluding weekends & PH) once the shipment arrives.
• Kid2Youth.com.sg reserves the right to temporarily or permanently remove any product from the website at any time without prior notice.
• All products sold through the website are intended for domestic use only and not commercial or industrial use unless otherwise stated.
• Commercial or industrial use of the products may cause the applicable product warranties to become void.
• A separate ‘Commercial Warranty’ will be offered should the products are required for commercial use, please kindly check with our customer service for more information.
• Actual colours of products may vary slightly due to the fact that every device has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently.
• Our warranty covers manufacturer defects against mechanism (i.e. hydraulic gas lift, adjustment features) and labour only.
• Chair material, wear and tear, accidental damage are not covered under our warranty.
• Kid2Youth.com.sg reserves the right to whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed and decide whether the parts should be repaired or replaced.
• The warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse or a lack of proper care and maintenance.
• The warranty only applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any rights to benefit from any of these terms and conditions.
• Replacement parts may take up to 5 days to 2 months subject to availability.
For defective items
• Please contact us within 3 days upon delivery by WhatsApp to 9639-6130 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any product is defective.
• Kid2Youth.com.sg reserves the right to send replacement parts to make the item complete and provide exchange only if the item is severely damaged and beyond repair.
• Kid2Youth.com.sg reserves the right to whether our technician should be sent down to rectify the item onsite depending on the severity of the problem. (Problems like shaking caused loose screw, removal of plastic label/wrapper that can be resolved by the customers without our technician to be onsite). Should you require our technician to be on-site for these matters, there will be labour and transport fee of $45 charged.
Return & upgrade policy
• Returns must fulfill ALL the return eligibility listed below and be approved by Kid2Youth.com.sg. Please contact our customer service team by WhatsApp to 9639-6130 or emailing us at email@example.com for matters relating to returns.
1. All in-stock items (customized items not included) be returned within 7 days upon delivery only.
2. Items must be returned in the original packaging (including product being disassembled for self setup) and in like new condition (no stain/scratch etc).
3. To upgrade to equivalent value or higher-value product.
4. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for the product that has been delivered, on top of the difference for the new product. (I.e. Product A that is unsatisfactory is $100, Product B that will be upgraded to is $150, then the total payment required will be $70; $100 x 20% + $50 top up difference between products.)
5. Items that are not returnable includes customized items (i.e. electric desk with customized tabletop).
6a. For changing to a lower value product, a 20% restocking fee will be charged for the product that has been delivered. (I.e. Product A that is unsatisfactory is $100, Product B that will be downgraded to is $90, then total payment required will be $10; price of product B – ($100 x 80%).
6b. In the event that the total payment stated in (6a) is a negative value, no money will be refunded.
• In the event where the item has not be shipped out yet, a 7% cancellation fee will be borned by the customer instead. (i.e. Total payment for item is $100.00, Refund will be $93.00)
• A product review form or email will be sent to your email address once the order status has been changed to ‘Completed’. Your review will help us to continue providing great products and helps potential buyers to make confident decisions.
Updating account information
• Once registered you can then update your account information so that any deliveries are accurate and so that we can keep you informed of any special offers available to our customers.
• In the event that you have forgotten your password and is unable to
reset your password, please do not hesitate to WhatsApp us at 9639-6130 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Newsletter will be sent periodically to the billing email address or/and registered email address for updates such as for promotions, launching of new products, etc.
• You may choose to opt out from the Newsletter subscription if you do not wish to receive further Newsletter.